Monday 21 June 2010


It's Team Green Bike Week and to celebrate we're introducing you to a new pushbike everyday!
Commuting through traffic, doing the School Run, meeting friends and shopping.

Today started bright and clear, I rode our black Honey Bee pushbike today adding a Basket and Blue Gingham Panniers to lug my lap top, bags and lunch to work. As it promises to be hot today I'm wearing flip flops - one of the joys of a traditional pushbike is the freedom to wear what you want...no Lycra needed!

On the way home tonight I have to pick up shopping from the local store so I've added two of our chill bags into the panniers. When I lock up I'll drop these into the shopping trolley and use them as 'bags for life'. ..that means I pack as I go and I don't overbuy; or overload my pushbike.

I'll let you know how I get on -

No comments: