Tuesday 13 July 2010

Carry your stuff in style






Girls Bags - and the endless stuff we carry...
Well most of us have a secret passion for our handbag and who hasn't got more than one Kath Kidson 'bag for life' lurking in their cupboard?
I for one have an enormous selection of bags in every shape and size, carrying all the necessity's a girl requires from lip gloss to Cd's the list is endless. Like most of us taking to two wheels can put a strain on 'the handbag' need...
  • How do you carry it?
  • Can you buy stylish Bike Bags?

Pushbikehoney stocks BASIL bike bags which simply clip onto your bike rack and come in great retro designs.

I've cycled today using this bag and managed to carry my lunch, purse, brush, make-up bag, Filofax, DVD (to drop off later), my friends Sun Glasses, a bottle of water, my leather note book, a rainy day saddle cover and still had room for a pint of milk for the studio!

Panniers make great bags for life but don't end up cycling around with all those receipts, old sweets, kids toys etc - even bike bags need a clean out now and again!


Handbags can fit in most baskets and panniers - you may need an extra large basket just to show off your latest arm candy!

This summer I've been using plastic coated  bike basket bags on rainy days like today. It keeps my stuff dry and always looks good.
I've gone very retro rose today but tomorrow I have business meetings and will adjust my accessories to match...

...mmm maybe tomorrow I'll use the white laptop bag with my linen suit...
choices choices...

No comments: